Tetracycline Hydrochloride Water Soluble Powder
Each gm contains
- Tetracycline Hydrochloride I.P : 100 mg
Tetracycline Hydrochloride W.S. powder is used for the prevention and treatment of a wide variety of infections of the respiratory, gastro-intestinal, genital and urinary tracts, in large and small animals and birds.
Poultry : Infections coryza Fowl Cholera White bacillary diarrhoea Fowl typhoid
- CRD: Psittacosis (Ornithosis)
- Spirochaetosis: To combat secondary infection associated with viral disease or during stress periods such a as vaccination, high temperature or transport.
Administration & Dosage:
Tetracycline Hydrochloride W.S. is administered in drinking water.
- Large Animals : 2.5-5g. / 15 kg. body weight
- Small Animals : 1g. / 15 kg. body weight
- Prevention : 2.5g. in 4.5 litres of drinking water.
- Treatment : 5g. in 4.5 litres of drinking water.